Monday 8 February 2016

Valentine's Day Inspiration

Happy Monday Glams!


What a week I had last week, stressful,exciting and never wrecking all at the same time!! I just try to get through it all, happy mind = happy life right!? But I'm almost through the pile of assignments so I can finally take some time for my self!

 

BTW happy February!! I absolutely love this month, of course because my birthday is in it but also because its a month full of love, especially on that special day dedicated just for love; St Valentine's Day! I am so happy I managed to get a look in before the day arrives to give you some inspiration, weather you're going on a special date, going out with your girls or even having a night in, its always fun to get into the spirit and just spread the love!! (How cringey do I sound?! But it's true!!) 


I do have a few events this month so will definitely be getting up some exciting posts!!


I was gonna go for something pink/red but I thought I'd stay true to myself and do an all black look with a pop of colour. I almost forgot about the beautiful bag (I'm in looooovvee with it!!) but managed to add in a few shots with it! Its so pretty and flirty, with the perfect  subtle valentinesyness! And the lace on this playsuit; Don't get me started!! I do believe it is sold out, however I will link something similar at the end of the post!  


Have a wonderful Valentine's day beauties!Xoxo

Ps I've noticed that uploading my photos to bloggers reduces the quality....any suggestions on how to fix that??






























           

A bold lip and dramatic eyeliner to complete the look!





MISS SELFRIDGE PLAYSUIT & BOOTS (BOTH SIMILAR)
PULL & BEAR CLUTCH BAG 
FOREVER 21 SOCKS




No comments:

Post a Comment