Monday 22 February 2016

Golden Girl

Heelllloo Glams!!


OMG, what a crazy few days!!  If there’s one thing I know how to do, it’s dragging out my birthday for as long as possible! I think this year probably hit a new record; gifts and cards started pouring in during the first week of Feb! I feel like a little princess, I am so so grateful to have such wonderful friends and family showering me with so much love!


 I always manage to find an excuse as to why each birthday is special and this year, my golden year, was because I turned 20 on the 20th! It only happens once guys, star birthday, diamond birthday, golden birthday, whatever you want to call it, its defo one to celebrate and I did just that!


 Instead of doing an outfit post this week I thought I’d show you guys som
e highlights of my celebrations as usual!


 I did wanna do an outfit post of our girls night out, but to be honest,it was all such a rush and I wasn’t able to get any pics so I will definitely recreate that over the next coming days!I'll also get photos of outfits I never got round to wearing cos I changed a few of my plans which no longer required real clothing,in other words my pjs came in handy this weekend! Not gonna lie, I love my pjs as much as I love getting dolled up, who doesn't!?  Don’t worry though; you’ll get a glimpse of some glam in some of these photos! 


Have a lovely week all, I'll spend my looking forward to my trip to Paris this weekend! To Vlog or not to Vlog?!

Girl's Night Out! Thank you all for a faaabulous night!


Outfit post on this dress coming soon!! Dress is currently on sale in Topshop!



Uni girls set this up for me, how cute are they!? Yummy!!


I wish I could share all the birthday wishes I got sent, feeling so blessed and thankful!!




For some reason I failed to get enough photos this weekend, but I especially  failed getting 2 of my sisters in the photos!! Sunday lunch was a beautiful seafood dinner made by my momma! And the cake, how cute!?! Glam Chowder inspired of course ;) Thank you momma!

My main gifts were clothes, shoes and a pair of beauuuuutiful earrings I can't wait to show you all over the next few posts!






No comments:

Post a Comment