Saturday 27 February 2016

Take Me To Paris!


OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS!!
 I have been waaiittinggg for the perfect time to show off this coat! Its like every time I plan to wear it the weather Gods are against me, this baby and rain is a big fat no no! If it’s not rainy it’s sunny and well a dramatic fur coat and sunshine-not the best combo either! At last, yesterday was the perfect day!! Slightly gloomy, but I can look past that! 



 This look speaks for itself really, all the colours are perfect together, the gold lining on the boots its just to die for!! I can’t get enough of both the coat and the boots- perfect birthday gift! I’m really into greens and burnt orangey/rust colours at the moment so this is no joke my ideal look right now! 



 I’m calling this my ‘I finally made it to Paris x Off duty model’ outfit - if you’re gonna do it, do it properly right?! And I’ve done just that! So here I am, OTT fur coat, gold lined boots and all, on the train to the fashion capital of the world. I figured it would be dark by the time I got there so I fitted in a “photo shoot” in London and lucky for me, I am blessed with wifi and writing from our cute lil Air BnB apartment!  A New record for fastest upload time.



 I hope you love this look as much as I do, day or night, dressy or casual, its perfect! I can’t wait to see what this weekend brings and a huuuuuugee thank you to my sisters for making this happen for me!!





























The jumper is thin enough to wear under the coat and will also be perfect on its own as we move into the “warmer” months of Spring. 



















Its way too cute! For an evening look, swap the backpack to a cute clutch! I can't with this backpack!! 




Without the coat this outfit is actually reasonably priced, 2 of the items are on sale and the rest is all well priced! 


BALMAIN X H&M FUR COAT
H&M JUMPER (original not online but in store! similar)
ZARA BACKPACK (Similar)
MISS SELFRIDGE JEANS
PUBLIC DESIRE BOOTS

No comments:

Post a Comment