Tuesday 16 February 2016

2016 Grammy Awards


Hey hey Glams!


Originally I didn't plan on doing this post on the Grammys until looking at all of this years' outfits and finding that I couldn't hold my opinions to myself any longer! There were quite a few interesting looks and some ...well...not so interesting! I've split them into 3 sections yasssss, WTF and Trend Alert!  All self explanatory! 

Here's my break down on a few of theses celebrity looks, I'd love to know your thoughts, so like, comment and share below!! 


Wishing you a great week, I have my birthday weekend to look forward to!!


Yasssss!!


Chrissy Teigen wearing Yousef Al-Jasmi: How is it that a preggers lady takes the cake - dress wise- this year?! She looked beautiful and elegant, so so appropriate,that cape!! Yass!!


Ciara wearing Alexandre Vauthier haute couture: I have to admit this dress didn't make my jaw drop BUT she didn't just wear the dress she SLAYYYED the dress with that body!! Especially next to the competition, or should I say non existent competition, she really stood out for me. Gorgeous! 


Tori Kelly looked stunning in this Gauri & Nainika dress, definitely perfect for her figure, loved the simplicity of the hair and accessories!




WTF?! 

The next three, I really don't have much to add other than the title tbh...am I right or am I right? The only thing good about Florence's dress is that she stayed true to her boho style I guess but its just a big no from me I'm afraid :/ As for 'Queen Bey' I have to say I'm quite disappointed..

This "gown" makes me sad! So disappointing! Beyonce wearing Inbal Dror.

Florence Welch in Gucci


Janelle Monae 


The shoes...the eye make up...

Lady Gaga wearing Marc Jacobs


Okay so, the reason I put Taylor swift in the section is because the photo on the left is her at the 2015 Grammys in Elie Saab and on the right, at the 2016 Grammys in Atelier Versace...This look is very different but also VERY similar to last years and I'm all about repeat outfits but not at the same consecutive event! I love both these looks but I think she needed to branch out a little bit more! 



Trend Alert!

I loved all these dresses, some of them actually over lap with the 'yassss' section of this post but I wanted to clearly highlight the trend alert! Could cut-outs be making a comeback?! Stock up ladies! I'd also  stock up on glittery pieces if you wanna follow this sparkling trend! 


Selena Gomez Sparkled in the Calvin Klein gown!


Kaley Cuoco glitzy Jumpsuit by Naeem Khan.



Alessandra Ambrosio by Atelier Versace.


Bella Hadid in lightly sparkled cutout gown by Alexandre Vauthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment