Monday 25 January 2016

🦄Unicorn Magic Juice 🦄

Hey Glams!


I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! I certainly did, my first full weekend back in Brighton since like October! 

After a lazy start to my Saturday, I spent the afternoon roaming around the beautiful laines of Brighton with my housemates, who proved to have a lot more patience with me than I thought, as they had to deal with stopping every two minutes to take photos of me...even in stores, thank you girlies!! 


Surprisingly, the weather was on our side despite it's recent mood swings(don't get me started!!). But we managed to stay dry, white converse and all. 


I'm so excited to share this look with you, I have a current obsession with fur coats and unicorns (...I blame the emoji update🦄) so I was in heaven with these Christmas presents! I also thought it would be nice to show you a more laid back look and one more suited to winter. I find fur coats are sometimes hard to not look too over the top and too night time-y, and I think I managed to achieve what that balance of day time and still looking cute in this look. Hopefully I can inspire you to style yours similar...I will DEFO be showing you a night time look with this coat in the verrrryy near future!

Have a great week all! 
Xoxo














I mean...how cute is this little detail?! 


Literally in LOVE with these! Dodging every puddle and jumping over muddy patches was so worth it to keep these bad boys glowing! Tip: After each wear wipe them down with a baby wipe...if you can be bothered. 


Thanks Oliver Bonas for the cute backdrop! ;) 

















PULL & BEAR JUMPER (no direct link, click next 5 times to find exact)  
MISS SELFRIDGE COAT 
ZARA JEANS 
CONVERSE ALL STAR TRAINERS
FOREVER 21 EAR CUFF

No comments:

Post a Comment