Sunday 13 January 2019

REGROUPING

Well guys, I guess I should start by saying I hope you had a great start to the New Year! 
Oh how I have missed you and the therapeuticness that writing here brings me <3 

Enjoy some recently discovered pics of mini me :) 
I'll admit, it hasn't been so much of a good start to the year for me or end to the last either. I was sooo ready to start off the New Year with positivity and making progress but there hasn't been much of that and I'll get in to all of that in another post. This one is all about hitting refresh on that 2019 button, pushing for positivity and channelling the passion I had two weeks ago, before things went south. 


There's some big changes coming my way in the coming months and with some uncertainty ahead, I felt the need to regroup and ground myself back to where my passion lies...here! 

 I guess what I want to say and/or let you know is that I'll be bringing a different vibe to my blog, sharing a little more of what I'm going through and how I deal with it. The last time I posted was 6ish months ago and that makes me sad, I'd hate to let my blog go after 6 years just because I "don't have time for it or to be all dressed up" anymore. So I thought, hmm Maria, why not expand! I already have the categories I want to share, so why not fill them in more?! During my 6 months of silence, I learnt a lot of things that I think have and will continue to shape me into the future me, and with my busy brain it seemed only natural to write them down and share it with the world. Who knows, maybe I could help a few people too!?

What I want is for my blog/readers to grow with me or to see my progress rather. Which, for the most part, has been the case. The vibe from post one to post 122 is madness! Looking back and seeing your progress is everything and I think part of the growth process. I've always said how this blog is for me to express my passions and to share those with you (if you're interested!), nothing more nothing less. Just a hobby not a chore. This all started out with a fashion focus but I want to do moving forward is share my life experiences and how I got through them. I want to inspire and be inspired so you'll be seeing a lot more personal posts - into the nitty gritty we go. I'm talking setting goals, dealing with loss and uncertainty, managing finances, how I stay motivated, fitness, beauty industry theories, recipes, as well as my usual fashion posts and more! 

So, now that I've filled you in a little bit, I want to wish you all a lovely lovely Sunday and I guess I'll see you in my next post, lets kick this year's ass with a whole lot of positivity!!!!

xx Mimi







No comments:

Post a Comment