Wednesday 6 June 2018

FLORALS, IN SPRING? GROUNDBREAKING.

 Hello hello my beauties,
Its a few days later but we just had a beautiful and sunnyyyy sunnny Sunday this past weekend, I was meant to put this up then but uuhhhh life got in the way I guess. But her is is! The best part is everything is still available - except for the top which seems to be in store only :( but I've linked something with the same print which is just as cute! 


Sorry I didn't get a full length pic, I was wearing sliders which I have also linked belowww. 
Would you beliiiieve this top was £6.99?!? 



I am wearing a necklace from Gem and Co, I'll be honest as I always am - I love how it looks and all but for the price the quality isn't too good and it took ages to arrive so I've linked other alternatives that I believe are more worth it. 



On the lips is the sleek matte me liquid lip which I haven't worn in ages and recently rediscovered. Don't you love it when that happens?!



Also I'm planning on doing a tour of my wardrobe which will probably come in video format so keep an eye out for that in the next few posts! 

xoxox


H&M WRAP TOP (SIMILAR)
ZARA BLACK JEANS
PUBLIC DESIRE SLIDERS 
SLEEK MATT ME LIQUID LIPSTICK


No comments:

Post a Comment