Wednesday 26 April 2017

UNIFORM

Hello my loves, I just want to remind you all that you're oh so beautiful and to embrace every second that you are on this Earth! <3



The sun has been blessing us here in Madrid the last few weeks, well kind of - it seems to be playing us right about now and disappearing - but I've found a uniform to keep me cool on the not so sweltering days and for the cooler evenings. 

This bag. I bet you can’t guess where its from.  I’ll give you a hint. Starts with Prim and ends with Ark. Yup! Primarni did amazing with this surprisingly quality bag, I can’t stop using it. It’s color is perfect for spring (and my love for mustard) plus its just the right size. I wish they had it in more colors!!!


Xoxo
















PRIMARK SHIRT
ZARA JEANS
PRIMARK BAG
PUBLIC DESIRE SANDALS

No comments:

Post a Comment