Friday 21 April 2017

PINAFORE AND MORE

Hello my beauties,

Can you tell I’m on a bit of a once a week post roll!?! Get me! 


This week’s post is all about mixing the old with the new! Everything I’m wearing I’ve had for a few months, the shoes have been worn and worn to death –especially in Miami, they’re SO comfy I can’t even begin to tell you. Definitely on the best buy list-in fact, I just bought another pair cos frankly these are now being pushed to their limits lol. 

The only thing new here is the bag, which I know I always say I’m obsessed but obsession doesn’t even fit the way I feel about this bag. It is EVERYTHING. I just HAD to have it (like with everything else) but seriously, what a better way to pick up an outfit and make it current than with a subtle statement bag. LOVE.  I rarely go into Mango, its just not really my style but I was honestly ready to buy all their little shoulder bags….only my student budget didn’t allow it.But I definitely recommend!



Let me know what you think of this look, I thought it was fun and ‘young’ with a cheeky back to school look. This evening spring weather is all about layering but definitely not cold enough for a coat so I keep reaching for sleeved shirts.

Everything (or similar items) are linked below as always :) 


Hope you like it!

 Xoxox




 







I stuck some blue eyeliner on my water line, super cute! 


Peep that highlighttttt 





















TOMMY HILFIGER SHIRT (similar)
H&M PINAFORE (similar)
MANGO BAG
PUBLIC DESIRE HEELS (sold out)

No comments:

Post a Comment