Thursday 13 April 2017

SOLID AND STRIPES H2T BERSHKA

Hello my loves!

I've been in Madrid for almost three months now and I can happily admit that I've roamed in and out of the stores here at least once a week but each time I've never actually found anything I like. Maybe its the current styles or just the styles that are in Spain but I just wasn't feeling any of it. 

Until, that is, I made it my mission to make these stores give me SOMETHING. And it worked!...well, with one store lol
Good old Bershka came through for me and I am in looveeee with this whole look! 
The shoes I've had for a while soo they don't count but everything in this look is so so affordable which makes it that much better! 

I stepped out of my comfort zone with this combo but in the end I think that really worked for me! This is definitely a day time  outfit, maybe you could make it night by swapping out the shorts for some black leather ones and the bag/shoes for black too.
xoxo 


































BERSHKA JUMPER
BERSHKA SHORTS
BERSHKA BAG
MISSGUIDED COURT SHOES (old)
FOREVER 21 NECKLACE (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment