Wednesday 5 April 2017

MAUVE OVER!

Hello my beauties!

Boy am I glad to finally be back online! Since my trip to Morocco I have been wrapped up in blankets battling a nasty cold and sadly missing out on the Spanish Sunshine. While thats over now I still don't get to be soaking up the rays because the library has claimed every free second I once had. Sad right? Buuutttt work hard play harder I say! 2 more days and it's over - ish - with a nice 10 day Easter break. My family are coming to visit too-literally counting down the days. Ngl, not seeing them every day is definitely the hardest part of this whole year abroad. 

Anyways sob story aside, and into the fashion! Its safe to say if I'm not wearing something Khaki (yup! Still not over my obsession), I'm most likely wearing something mauve. 

And shall we take a moment to talk about these over the knee boots?

OBSESSED. 
If you don't own any OTK boots I suggest investing NOW. They couldn't be more on trend atm AND they're perfect for this transitional spring summer weather- day and night! I have these one's in grey too back home. Wear them with long baggy T-shirts/jumpers or like I did here. The possibilities are endless!

I guess thats it! 
Enjoy the rest of the week, keep powering through! 
xoxo





















MISSGUIDED BODY TOP
MISSGUIDED WATERFALL DUSTER JACKET (Similar)
PUBLIC DESIRE OTK BOOTS
NEW LOOK BAG (super old) similar 

No comments:

Post a Comment