Sunday 9 October 2016

SUNDAY

Happy Sunday!!

I've written and retitled this post about thirty something times now. Just having one of those days, I guess the creative juices aren't flowing! 

Buuutttt no excuses today, I'm actually on schedule for the first -or second?- time since Glam Chowder had it's mini makeover. 

I'm in Ft Lauderdale this sunny Sunday afternoon, took a trip down here with my family after thinking we were gonna be swept away by Matthew, but we fought him off!! Haha, no really we got very lucky the hurricane didn't hit us and for that I am grateful! 

So here I am enjoying the aftermath of the supposed hurricane -PURE SUNSHINE- in my "vintage" dungaree shorts and can feel a margarita session coming on. I really cannot complain! 
Have a great week all, talk soon xo

Side note: I went to 7 different River Island stores to find these bloody dungarees in my size!!





Clearly getting carried away with the posing.





Camera died mid photoshoot, iPhone quality doing its thing!



More on these amazing sunnies coming soon!!




I melted through this shoot, shiny nose realness!







RIVER ISLAND DUNGAREES (old) OTHER STYLES: HERE HERE AND HERE

FOREVER 21 T-SHIRT
QUAY AUSTRALIA 'NEEDING FAME' SUNGLASSES 
CONVERSE WHITE SNEAKERS (I live in these with 0 shame) 

No comments:

Post a Comment