Wednesday 12 October 2016

INSPIRE ME| HALLOWEEN COSTUME



Happy Wednesday all!

I think its safe to say my level of preparedness for halloween is at an all time low. So far, I have no plans, no costume and yet I'm in the home of it all!! I should've been ready weeks ago but I guess I still have a little while yet.

All morning I've been looking at YT videos to inspire me and get that halloween feeling and figured I'd show you what I found. I know I'm definitely leaning to more of a glam costume rather than painting my entire face/body but I included one anyway- you never know, I might just change my mind!

For everyone that may just be going out for dinner and not doing the full on halloween thing I have something coming for you on the next post, don't you worry.

Enjoy guys!


 Desi Perkins already has 2 new videos that both inspired me. The first being the melting skull which most likely will not be my costume but if I had to go all out this would be my top choice.


The Selena look I absolutely love, its glam and its somewhat easy-yes, definitely for the more halloween lazy people such as myself. 






This was a 'coming soon' I screen shotted from LustreLux, hopefully she'll put out the tutorial soon cos I absolutely love the make up and the creepy choker detail! Here's her channel: LustreLux.



Nikkitutorials giving me life with this look! Love Scream queens and love the simplicity of this one! 



Niki and Gabi did a pretty cool job with this video, these are simple inexpensive ways to look like some of those beloved snapchat filters. Definitely recommend! 






No comments:

Post a Comment