Wednesday 5 October 2016

FALL FAVES 2016


Hellooo Glams!

There's a storm/hurricane making it's way over to Miami over the next day or two so I'm taking the opportunity to share with you my fall favourites. You can expect a lot velvet, satin, fur, pinks and yellows and of course the deep and rich burgundy color of fall. 

Now is a perfect time to start buying your Autumn and even more so, winter stock, its always better not to leave it to the last minute-at least if you're on a budget I advise you don't-because the colder it gets the higher the prices of coats get, don't you just love the workings of supply and demand?!  

I've added a few winter appropriate pieces but will have more on that at a later date! I also went a bit cray cray on coats but I couldn't choose just 3!! 
As always, everything is linked and (hopefully) available online!

1                     2                              3

4 5 6

Sleeveless Dresses 1 2  3



Long Sleeve dresses 1 2  3


Jumpers  1, 2  3





Tops 1 2  3


Skirts 1 2 3




Trousers 1, 2 & 3

1 2 3


1 2 3











No comments:

Post a Comment