Sunday 16 October 2016

LADIES WHO LUNCH






Hello my loves, happy Sunday!

Its been a nice slow Sunday for me after my busy busy Saturday but I'm about to start getting my glam on for this evening's dinner at Seaspice - very excited - I really enjoyed it the last time I was there and better yet, I get to share it with my family this time! 

I'm sure there'll be a post to follow on that but for now, here's what I wore earlier in the week for a luncheon in support of Cancer Link. It was such a beautiful set up with a live auction, a fashion show and lots of little goodies! Its breast cancer awareness month over here in the US so I'd like to do my part and  share this link with you so you can be sure to read up on everything and maybe even donate to this great cause! 


http://sylvester.org/community/community-partners/cancer-link
*side note* photos were taken on iPhone so aren't that great quality, sorry!!



















Obsessseddddd with these trousers, I got so many compliments - Zara pulled through as per!!













ZARA TROUSERS AND HEELS-sold out 
FOREVER 21 SPAGHETTI STRAP
PRADA ORANGE BAG- old
QUAY AUSTRALIA 'NEEDING FAME' SUNGLASSES 







No comments:

Post a Comment