Saturday 7 April 2018

THINK PINK

 YO YO YO!!

Though I'd  pop over here and give you a quick lil post about something I've been obsessed with. Literally. I can't stop wearing it. And if you follow me on my social you might even have noticed! 







In typical English fashion, the weather can't decide what it wants to be. We're in Spring...apparently but all we've been having are grey rainy days but still I keep up the hope! 



This jumper has been a life saver, its cosy, its warm and stylish which doesn't happen too often. I can't stop reaching for it. I'm also drooling over shades of light/dusty pinks these days so that could also be a reason why. Usually I pair it with black jeans and some heeled boots - sorry the pics are from two different occasions and on the first I didn't get the boots in the pic. On more casual days, like the second occasion I was going on a road trip and the weather was as described above so biker boots seemed the most appropriate! 




PULL AND BEAR JUMPER (SOLD OUT)

ZARA JEANS

ZARA BOOTS

PRIMARK BELT 

No comments:

Post a Comment