Tuesday 13 February 2018

LONDON TOWN



You know, of all the cities I've gotten to visit and enjoy, it turns out the one I love most is in my own backyard! 20 minutes by train and you're in the hustle and bustle of the beauty that is London. I may complain about the weather and other stuff, but truth is I wouldn't have it any other way! 





Like I said, it's definitely f****n cold, but I hands down appreciate that stores here know how to cater to 'warm but still cute' styles for us fashion fans. Jumpers this season? UM HELLO.
THEY HAVE UPPED THEIR GAME.


I mean just look at the detailing on this jumper Santa kindly delivered from Topshop, the tiny baby pearls on the sleeves are everything












Shall we discuss this delicious Pull and Bear jacket? Was desperately in need of a warm black every day coat and this one was just. was just. A BIG FAT YES. Its lined with super warm fur right through to the hood, gold details-very cute, and the price tag? Affordable especially for its quality.  Can I get it in every color please? 
















 Whats your favourite city??


No comments:

Post a Comment