Wednesday 25 April 2018

LITTLE WHITE DRESS





Hello my lovelies! 




With a hint of spring in the air  -  and I say for a reason, the sunshine lasted just a few hours in typical English behaviour- I thought I'd put on a dress for the first time in, well, a verrrrrry hot minute!..or should I say cold minute? haha











This lil number from PrettyLittleThing.com is a perfect "transition" dress because of the long sleeves so you're not fully exposed but are still cool enough for the warmer days. The pleated skirt is so cute and rather flirty I thought. This is definitely out of my usual dress styles with the frills but I quite like the femininity it brings.





















I paired the dress with some wedged boots (from Carvela that I've had for yearrrrs) to keep that "winter" edge, but if it were warmer some sandals or high heels would definitely be in the mix!

I've always thought white outfits are like the perfect canvas for daring accessories or shoes, and although I may not have done it here, I definitely recommend a daring shoe - maybe ones with plenty color or with a print. I'll put some examples below! 


How are you guys prepping your wardrobes for the warmer months ahead?



PRETTY LITLE THING DRESS
CARVELA BOOTS
SHOE SUGGESTIONS: HERE, HERE, HERE
ZARA EARRINGS  (SOLD OUT, BUT SUGGESTIONS HERE HERE AND HERE)




No comments:

Post a Comment