Thursday 4 January 2018

OOTD NEW YEARS EVE


Hitting the sales just one day before hosting a NYE party was probably the best decision I had made seeing as I had zero outfits planned. 

River Island came through with this top for ONLY TEN POUNDS DOWN FROM FOURTY FIVE!!! Were the fashion Gods throwing blessings or....? Thank you.


I recycled these velvet trousers which I've had for about three years and don't get to wear often (pretty sure the last time I wore them was NYE 2016!...or moms birthday 2016?) Either way, a long time ago so I was very happy to bring them out again! 





The top was surprisingly comfy too, I had prepared to be faffing with it every second but turns out I only had to faff every few mins to ensure no slip ups occurred. TBH had I got a size down (unfortunately out of stock) I think I would've had no trouble at all!  But still, I felt good, enjoyed the night and thats all that matters right?

Happy 2018 my beauties, may this year be blessings upon blessings for us all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment