Monday 22 January 2018

THIRTY, FLIRTY, AND THRIVING


 Thirty flirty and thriving...
Lol I know it might sound like something I'd do, but no I didn't decide to skip some years and jump to thirty! My sister did, not me.

We had such a great night, barely took any photos though until the end- just goes to show how into it we were. But thought I'd scramble up what I could and share a few pics of my outfit (and the night) as I got many a compliment on this one! 

I put it down to the "effort less chic" and how high street and high end can work perfectly well together.
You know the little orange Prada I alwayssss use (getting my £ worth and its such a convenient size), my sister has it in a deeper red so I borrowed that "for the night", thought it looked more suitable than the bright orange tbh, not to mention hers is in pristine condition so that sold me. She'll be lucky if she ever sees it again, I'm obsessed!


Happy Birthday again my beauty! 




Excuse the face - this is purely in here for the outfit!








PRADA BAG
TOPSHOP TROUSERS
H&M HIGH NECK LONG SLEEVE TOPZARA COURT HEELS 

No comments:

Post a Comment