Saturday 30 December 2017

NEW YEAR, NEW ME?


Can you believe it's aaalllmost 2018?!? Just one more day and we'll be starting a whole new year with fresh opportunities and what some may see as a fresh start. 
I always take the last few days of the year to reflect on the ending year and think about what I want to come out of the new year ahead. Making 'resolutions ' in the traditional sense isn't really my thing because honestly, I know I'll only stick to it for the first week or two if that! 

However, I do know that I what I want to come out of every year is for me and my loved ones to be happy and healthy. As cheesy as it sounds, its the truth.  

For 2018 in particular, I hope to have the motivation and determination I need to finish my degree and get a job that I will love. I hope to also bring one of my major projects and possible future business to life. This is the year of career building.
"New year, new me?" Hell ono, New year ,same old me but MOTIVATED I say!  I've been lacking that these past few months but its time to shake off the feeling and get busy with it!

For people who do make resolutions here are a few tips to ensure you stick with them whether it be following a diet, exercising or anything else:
1. Be Realistic
2. WRITE THEM DOWN
3. Review them often to ensure you're staying on target
4. Make milestones to achieve the wider goal
5. ACHIEVE THEM!



2017 has had its major ups and downs which I'm sure everyone else feels too, so with that, I wish you all more ups in 2018 and to always remember to keep persevering and achieving your dreams.  



Happy New Year lovelies! 
(Here are a couple pics from my recent trip to Holland, whole look from pull and bear) 

No comments:

Post a Comment