Monday 11 January 2016

Emerald Dream

Hey Glams,

First post of 2016, so firstly Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful time!


Lets just quickly have a flashback to November '15 when Balmain did their collection with H&M, one of the pieces in their collection was a pair of green velvet trousers(see pic on right)  with a detailed print on them. H&M later did a copy which I actually 
preferred and luckily for me, Santa delivered a pair under the tree!


These are so much nicer than the printed ones and so much easier to wear. This whole look is a recreation of my NYE outfit,recreated for my moms birthday dinner last Saturday at Sexy Fish.  It's mermaid-y feel actually turned out to be quite fitting for a fishy restaurant!Especially with my matching sparkly nails and the glimpse of green through the unbuttoned top.


Surprisingly, my hair and make up somewhat survived the rain (just about) so if I don't look as fresh, blame the rain!!! Also,the pictures were all pretty dark because of where we took them so when I edited them to brighten them it affected the quality a bit, apologies!!


I had originally planned to pair this look with my Balmain x HM coat but silly me didn't bring it to my uni home so I'll just have to do that as another post!


Have a great week! 

xoxo


























I only realised later that I didn't get a shoe pic but I found this! Shout out to Juls for the gorgeous shoes! ;) 


H&M EMERALD TROUSERS
FOREVER 21 SHIRT (sold out, suggested, suggested)
TOPSHOP RINGS & BRA (sold out, similar)
PRIMARK SHOES, TOPSHOP SIMILAR
Photo's by Pia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment