Friday 3 July 2015

Fringin' it!


Hey Guys,

Despite the title of this post let me start by saying  this is not a post about me cutting a fringe! :P


If you haven't noticed the fringe/tassel trend this season you must be living under a rock or something! There are tassels everywhere! I love it! Although, some of it is a bit over the top but I think if you just use elements of it and don't over do it you could have a really great look! 


I've had my eye on these Missguided heels since they came out so  I ordered a pair and they'd been sitting pretty in my closet for a couple of weeks so I thought it was time to whip em out!


I kept the look quite simple with just a plain white exaggerated V-neck dress for a bit of edge (was a bit risky but why not!? You deaf need double sided boob tape though, especially if you're more blessed than me in that department haha :P !), silver jewellery and only a brown/camel bag to go with the shoes just to keep it clean. 







































This is me trying to be 'edgy' and spice things up a bit with a fake nose ring,I only had it on in some of the pics just to show different ways of switching up a look but in the end you couldn't actually see it properly. I would never pierce my face but I have to admit I had fun playing around with it!  



TOPSHOP DRESS
MISSGUIDED HEELS
KAREN MILLEN BAG
URBAN OUTFITTERS JEWELLERY 

2 comments:

  1. Wow I really like this outfit! It's so nice! I really like the touch of silver jewellery it looks so nice!
    So simple and glam at the same time! I♡this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry I missed your comment! Thank you so much I really appreciate it, keep checking back I hope to be posting more soon! Xx

      Delete