Wednesday 17 June 2015

Purple and Yellow?! She didn't!!

Hey Glams!

It's so good to finally be on holiday, I've missed this kind of freedom! 


As promised, I have put together an outfit with the trousers of my paisley set (top shown in previous post). I have to admit, I normally shudder at the thought of purple and yellow together but for some reason, the shades of the two colours or the black trousers blocking off any clashing, this look just works! Mustard and purple might just even be one of my new fave combos ;) 


I have to give credit where its due, so  shout out to my mom for helping me put this look together. I think as I'm getting older I'm experimenting with my look more, whether its the clothes I wear, my make up or my hair (could poetry be my new thing? ;P). I just think it's fun to experiment and see what works best for you and find out what makes you comfortable, I definitely encourage being an explorer! 


There's a lot of fine details that tie this look all together. Especially the beading on the bag and shoes, so so beautiful! 


I'd love to know what you think!
 Xox Mimi 



I love colours yet I wear so much black and white, I took a plunge with these colours to change it up a bit and get myself looking more summery! 










*Details* Can you believe this top is F&F?! Its so light and airy perfect for those summer days! 



I love this detail so much! My nail polish was a lucky coincidence, super cute!I didn't wear any other jewellery/accessories other than my usual rings and pandora bracelet because with all this detail I just didn't need it! :) 


If you asked me a few years ago my thoughts on this shoe and trouser combo I'd laugh in your face, its amazing how our outlook on style and fashion changes over the years. Don't be afraid to mix and match! 

MISS SELFRIDGE PAISLEY JACQUARD TROUSERS
F&F MUSTARD TOP
KAREN MILLEN CLUTCH BAG AND HEELS
PANDORA BRACELET
ESSIE 'BIG SPENDER' NAIL POLISH 

No comments:

Post a Comment