Monday 22 June 2015

Army Chic




Hey Glams,
I hope you're all having a nice and relaxed Monday evening.

It appears I'm starting to become obsessed with this mustardy yellow! I keep adding pops of it wherever possible.I know it's officially summer now, YAY!!! So I guess the colour helps brighten up my outfits. But let's be honest...In England summer could mean anything! Hence the leather jacket and khaki jeans, another colour I'm so in love with. 

I was given such an amazing, once in a lifetime opportunity to fly over London in a helicopter and what made it more special was that I could do it with my family! I love to dress 'in theme' wherever possible and felt like an army vibe was necessary. It was comfortable, weather appropriate and we all know I love a good crop top ;) Hair red to mom. Also last little note, can't get enough of KIKO lipsticks, such good quality!! 

Here are a few pics from our lovely day out! 



So this top is actually a full T-shirt and I just tied a not to give it more edge, like I said: experimenting is key! and fun! :D 
















Blogger Problems, not being able to stay focused :P 




Sorry this is a bad example of my jewellery, but it should give you an idea,  I kept it black and gold! 





MISS SELFRIDGE LEATHER JACKER
TOPSHOP MUSTARD BACKPACK
PRIMARK V-NECK TSHIRT
ZARA JEANS AND BOOTS
WHISTLES BRACELETS
URBAN OUTFITTERS NECKLACE
KIKO LISPTICK '12 BURGUNDY'  

No comments:

Post a Comment