Thursday 6 March 2014

Fail-Safe

*THROWBACK* 


I think this was around November, maybe October? 

Anyway, the reason I didn't post this earlier was because I didn't think the pictures were quality enough to show off the outfit, but I hope this will do and that you can forgive me for that! Aha ;P

I wore this to a friend's 18th; hence the better quality photos towards the end, compared to that of the iPhone lol.

 As you all know by now, I love me some black and white with a pop of colour! I guess it's my fail-safe combo,as well as it being fun and easy to work with! I kinda had an extra 'spring' in my step wearing my favourite shoes and favourite bag (you'll see why its my fave in a sec ;) ) which was secretly borrowed from mommy's wardrobe...sshhh! 

My advice to you all is that as long as you feel good in what you're wearing, WERK IT!! Nothing's hotter than confidence.  
 

My shoes,nails and lips were all coral but I clashed this with mom's orange Prada bag for a bit of 'variation'.


I toughed out the cold in this white crop top and my leather look jeans. 





And here it is, high res photos! I really do need to invest in a proper camera..#amateur!
*tip:match your nails to your lips whenever possible!


Camera dude seemed to like my shoes too aha! Walking on carpet was so not fun in these :/ but worth it ;)


We On Point!
(Accidentally matching in black and white)

NEW LOOK CROP TOP
ZARA LEATHER LOOK JEANS
TED BAKER HEELS
PRADA BAG
LOREAL NAIL POLISH & MAYBELLINE LIPSTICK






No comments:

Post a Comment