Wednesday 12 February 2014

Make Mine a Midi

Midi Magic! 

I don't think you can get anymore sophistication from a midi dress (or skirt) with a pair of courts. LOOVE! This look is more or less everywhere right now and I can confirm that it is my idea of pure class with a sexy edge!

The spikes on this dress takes away from the straight grey and makes it less boring and flat. I chose to go for a slicked back bun to add to the 'sophistication' and I did have smokey eyes and nude lips-inspired by Kim K of course- but the iPhone camera only stretches so much as far as quality is concerned. So just imagine it! Hahah. I would also say you could go for red lips (or maroon) if you want more of a gothy look and more of a statement, but for this occasion I wanted something subtle.

I've had this dress for a while now but there are so many out there, get shopping! 




Being the same shoe size as your mom has it's benefits! 








Wrapped up, away from the freezing air! hashtag SELFIE.

TOPSHOP MIDI DRESS
TED BAKER HEELS
PRIMARK BAG




1 comment: