Wednesday 26 March 2014

All black everything

The sleek back ponytail returns with this 'blackout' look! 

Usually I'd pair this peplum top with a statement necklace but I had a sudden change of heart and a rather large pair of hoops that were newly purchased so I thought I'd whip em out and change it up on a night out with my girls. 

Leather leggings and furry wedged boots, what more can a girl ask for? 

I kept it pretty simplistic (you should know me by now) and paired the look with my leather jacket but silly me forgot to take a picture with it on! You're just gonna have to use your imagination! 

When you look around London in the evenings you'd see most girls tottering(is that a real word?)about on a night out dressed in..well, close to nothing! I don't know why people think it's "sexy" but my advise ladies: less is MORE! I know I've said it before but it's true, You CAN be sexy without showing everything! You just gotta do it right and not reveal every part of your body, instead, choose a focus e.g. I chose my arms for this. 

 #keepingitclassynevertrashy 



Sorry bout the fogginess, don't know what that's about!











My 'hoochie-momma' earrings ahaha 





Momma has good choice! I may or may not have stolen them from her ;P
Girls Timeee!
TOPSHOP EARRINGS
MISSGUIDED PEPLUM TOP
BOOHOO.COM LEATHER LEGGINGS
KURT GEIGER WEDGE BOOTS
PRIMARNI CLUTCH BAG


No comments:

Post a Comment