Saturday 18 February 2017

RED VELVET



Hello darlings,

Ever feel like you just need to stop for a minute and take a sec to take everything you have going on in your life and just appreciate it all? Well, thats how I feel today! Extremely appreciative, I guess more so now that we're less than 2 days away from my birthday. Yikes!
I will no longer be a 20 year old, I'll finally be out of no mans land! But I'm also scared of getting older - 'in my twenties' sounds soo.....whats the word?!...OLD? lol 
 But I looveee my birthday as we all should know by now and I'm very happy to be seeing another one! Definitely happy with where I am in my life right now and I hope everyone feels like they can be too.

Okay, enough with the deep stuff. Here's yesterday's look from my trip on the cable cars over Casa de Campo! Apparently I was feeling a little grungy-well, as grungy as it gets for me.  

xoxo 















URBAN OUTFITTERS VELVET DRESS (Similar)
H&M TURTLE NECK TOP
ZARA BOOTS (2 years old)
PULL & BEAR SCARF AND COAT
STELLA AND DOT WRAP AROUND BRACELET (Used as choker, super old-like 5 years) 

No comments:

Post a Comment