Thursday 2 February 2017

MADRID

As much as I hate to tell you this, I'm going to have to break it to you. Just rip it off like a bandaid. Righhhhttt .....NOW......! THIS IS NOT AN OUTFIT POST! There. I said it. 
Sorry guys, if you're looking for a bit of outfit inspiration now might be a good time to turn away and maybe come back on Saturday (That's when I plan on giving you a bit of Vday inspo but given my track record of posting-or lack there of-I wouldn't hold me to that.) 

First things first; HAPPY MIMI'S BIRTHDAY MONTH!! February is THE month of months! 
And this time its even more special because I'll finally be turning twenty one, TWENNY WAANN. For the record: I plan on staying at that age for the rest of my life. TYSM.

Okay. Moving on swiftly, I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure where I'm going with this post. I just wanted to come say hi show a bit of love from Madrid.  I am absolutely loving it, my host family is great, everyone is friendly, and the food....THE FOOD. 
I'll put some pictures below of some of the things I've done so far, it hasn't been much as University life has now taken over and I am still trying to get back into that 'student lifestyle'. Definitely, not sure what I 'd do without my daily siestas cos being a student is exhausting! 
In fact I've gotta leave for class in about 5 mins so better wrap this up. 

If you're tired of my sporadic posting and want to be better kept up to date feel free to follow my Instagram 'xmariayx' or snapchat which I believe is the same name! -Be warned I snap a lot of random crap on there! 

Laters guys xoxo 




















Coat from Miss Selfridge! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment