Friday 1 July 2016

4th July and Some exciting news!!

Hey Glams!!


Its been so long and seeing as 4th of July and my exciting news kind of coincide I finally got round to  putting on some make up and whipping out the old camera to give you a bit of information and finally reveal where glam chowder is heading to!


For those you that don't know, I study international Business and Spanish, its a 4 year sandwich degree which means I get to have a year abroad doing either work experience and studying. I'm such an indecisive person so I happen to be doing both. I am so excited to announce that Glam Chowder will be heading to MIAMI, FLORIDA!!! 

For 5 special months I'll be doing an internship which I am so incredibly excited for, this is one of the biggest and best opportunities I've had so far and I couldn't be happier!! I'll explain more about the placement in following posts-possibly even a Vlog so look out for that! 


Now for the other half of the year I will be studying in MADRID!! Its finally time to spruce up the Spanish and become fluent once and for all. This is such an exciting time and I can't wait to share it with you.


I'll be leaving in exactly 19 days, so see you soon USA!!


Here's my fourth of July inspo, I'll be celebrating a couple days early tomorrow with friends and family.


Happy 4th July everyone! Xoxox 
































No comments:

Post a Comment