Sunday 22 May 2016

Khaki Khaos

Hey Glams!!

In case you guys haven't noticed, I am toooootally obsessed with Khaki right now!!
Always loved it but its finally 'in' so I'm making the most of it and now half my wardrobe is some sort of khaki tone-I'm not complaining!


The last time I posted something Khaki was the jacket which was pretty casj so I wanted to show you guys a more dressed up look,sadly Kim K got there before I did! Okay so maybe this is slightly 'Kimspired'...I'm also just really into pairing different shades of the same colour together right now, I find it looks quite sophisticated and kinda streamline-I don't know how else to describe it but streamline seams to work ahaha- soz if I lost ya there!


This dress if perfect for english 'summer' evenings with or without a jacket. I paired it with this lighter khaki waterfall coat to show you what it would look like layered and it works perfectly! And cos its not a full on turtle neck, just high neck you can definitely wear this dress throughout the year (well in England at least), especially gorge during that summer to fall transition, but I couldn't wait till then. 

Omg can we also get a moment to appreciate these heels?! I mean!!? I know, I know I'm speechless too! 

As always I kept jewels simplistic :)

Let me know what you think!




























H&M WATERFALL JACKET similar
PULL & BEAR DRESS
PUBLIC DESIRE HEELS similar, similar, black version.








No comments:

Post a Comment