Wednesday 25 November 2015

Thanksgiving x Black Friday


Its Wednesday Glams, and less than 24 hours to the last Thursday in November - for my fellow Americans, you know what that means!!! THANKSGIVING!! Ahh so excited!! 


Thanksgiving is one of my favourite days, everrr!! Food, food and more food! I so look forward to Thanksgiving every year, its such a special day with so much meaning behind it. Especially these days with everything thats going wrong in the world its important to reflect on what you have and be thankful for it all! 


Sadly I’ll be in Brighton tomorrow so I won't actually be celebrating on the day with my family, however I will be going home on Friday to prepare for our massive annual Thanksgiving dinner which will be on Saturday! Family, friends, food and laughter, I can’t think of anything better!


On a more materialistic note, this week also brings us BLACK FRIDAY! For us fashionistas Black Friday is a  dream land…discount after discount in your favourite stores, its definitely the time to stock up! I especially love that England is now starting to adopt this delightful tradition! I wish I was better prepared for it this year but I think my buy from Balmain x HM took away my Black Friday budget this year...oh well! 


In honour of Thanksgiving,I thought I'd  share the very limited amount of pics I took at last years TG dinner :) Can't believe I don't have any of the desserts, my fave being pumpkin pie of course!


Happy eating and happy shopping!!! xx



















No comments:

Post a Comment