Friday 13 November 2015

Double Denim


Happy Friday Glams!

My sister had a 'family fun day' at her office and being the big kids that we are, we all tagged along for what turned out to be a really fun day (I'll attach some photos further down). I wanted to wear something that was relaxed, but like always I also wanted something stylish. So double denim it was. Plus its London, why not go all out!? 

 I felt so daring when I put this outfit on... also took it one step further and paired it with a bold mustard floral blazer. I know. Rebel right!? :P I picked up my double denim look with double buns in my hair. Double denim, double buns. Why not?! 


At first I was a bit nervous and out of my comfort zone with this look but after about five minutes in it I began to love it and my confidence just went up once my hair and make up was done. (I wore my new favourite Urban Decay Matte Revolution '1993' lipstick which is just ahhhmmaaazinggg! Highly recommend you get your hands on one!).

 I tried to brighten up the pics because it was quite dark when we took them but they seem to have become a bit grainy now so apologies for the quality!  


So this is the look, as usual all feedback is warmly welcomed as are your likes, comments and shares! 
I also have some very exciting news but its not yet 100% yet so I won't say anymore until it is all confirmed! 







I just bought this Zara bag and it is my current obsession, its the perfect size for night and day!
































































H&M DENIM SHIRT
MISS SELFRIDGE BLAZER (unavailable)
ZARA JEANS
ZARA BAG 
TOPSHOP HEELED TASSLE BOOTS




No comments:

Post a Comment