Saturday 17 October 2015

Princess Pia Mia




Ever watched a star grow into a star?  I can now say I have!



Well thanks to the internet and my love for the Kardashians I was introduced to Pia Mia at the age of 16...I watched her homemade YouTube videos, saw her hair color change over time from being full brunette,ombréd and to now a full on blondie who's obsessed with bandanas (an obsession I decided to adopt)!She then got signed to a modelling company and did some down played campaigns, but more recently (like 2 years ago recent), after a video of her singing her cover of 'Hold On we're going home' in front of Drake and Kanye West (at the Kardashian dinner table,as you do) everything changed, that was her moment and she sang her little heart out! An official Vevo channel,an EP and Missguided ad campaign later  Pia Mia released Do It Again with Chris Brown and Tyga. 


And now, she is HUGE. Like I nearly got squashed to death by people trying to force their way to the front last night, and that was only a club appearance!


Anyway, this post isn't about giving you her entire history (even though I have) its more to celebrate her success.I'm happy to have watched her reach her goals, she's still so young so I'm sure there'll be a lot more to come! 


I thought I'd show you what I wore to see her last night,an opportunity that I have long awaited! I didn't get my photo with her just a touch of her hand and a kiss blown to me which I made my night as you can imagine!  So grateful also because I was able to meet Nic Nac and get a photo(on the right)with him after much perseverance  so I'm a happy bunny!

This outfit was inspired by her, obviously...She has a very edgy street style which I tried to incorporate in my look, with her signature red lips,all that was missing was a bandana! 

The ripped jeans and strappy heels! Beautiful combo!


Let me know what you think :D 













































I am absolutely OBSESSED with these KG heels! So much more comfier than any other heels I have and they are soon beautiful!! My Birthday present from last year, can't believe I've waited this long to debut them on GC!! 

























Girl's Night Out <3
A big thank you to these lovely ladies for a great night and for letting me steal their clothes, Daniella's top and Pia's Jeans! (See guys, you don't always have to search your own wardrobes to put an outfit together!);P








KURT GEIGER HEELS(out of stock But these would go too; here, here)
 MISS SELFRIDGE OFF THE SHOULDER TOP
BOOHOO.COM JEANS OR THESE
FOREVER 21 RINGS

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. How about a picture of Pia Mia though? 😘

    ReplyDelete