Sunday 4 October 2015

Back To Uni/School


Hey Glams!


So it's Sunday evening and I'm sat here thinking about my 9am start tomorrow...thats early for me! I'M gonna have to be up at about 7.45 if I wanna make it to class on time, don't want to be late on my official 'first' day of 2nd year. Last week didn't count, it was all induction.


I thought a 'back to uni' look would be fitting for this time of year, actually its a very versatile look; brunch, lunch, college or even let your hair down and have a darker lip to turn it to an evening look. I'll be honest, I mostly just wear a jumper, leggings and trainers to class because I go in for a couple of hours and (sometimes) go to the gym straight after and I just don't have the energy to get all dressed up for two hours of lectures. 


However, I do see some people making for of an effort so if you're in to that, this is an ideal 'smart casual' outfit for those looking to be a bit more dressy for their day at Uni/college. You could always swap the boots for flats too! We've been having such sunny weather lately so this look may not be as autumny as I'd like for this time of year, but with this weather it'll do! 


I am OBSESSED with this coat, it's perfect for the sunny but breezy days we've been having because its quite light. Definitely a great buy! You can pair it with almost anything to give your outfit a little lift.

Have a wonderful week, 

xoxo Mimi.

Ps Special shoutout to Juliana my photographer for this shoot and Daniella and Pia, my 'creative directors'!😉















The most beautiful gift from Greece, its hand made shell and leather! 












FOREVER 21 BOOTS (similar here, here) & TOP (similar here)
LAVAND COAT(similar here)
ZARA JEANS



No comments:

Post a Comment