Monday 9 February 2015

Love is in the air...

It's almost Valentines day Glams!!

Valentines day seems to be growing bigger each year and I feel like there’s more pressure to go out on dates and spend so much money on flowers and gifts, when really, if you strip back all the commercial stuff it’s just a day to show your appreciation towards the one you love and to me that just means spending time with each other. That's just what I think anyway...

Howeverrrr, when it comes to fashion I think its a time for  you to go all out and join in with the theme! Whether you have date night with your partner or a night with your girls, on Valentines day its always okay to pull out the big guns! So, I’ve been looking around on a few of my go-to sites and have put together a few looks that I think would be suitable for this special day. From full on themed outfits to more subtle pieces, the websites are filled with dozens of items for everyone’s unique styles so definitely check them out! Or go through your closet and dust of something cute ;).


Here’s to the day that celebrates love and appreciation of one another!

Nasty gals do it better...This is a cute way to stay cosy and spread the love as a day outfit from nastygal.com. 


This fun, feminine and flirty look is from miss selfridge is a little more subtle when it comes to the Valentine's theme!


 I loovah this dress and jumpsuit! Gold detailed accessories are the perfect match with both of these, as for jewellery-You barely need any! Courtesy of Boohoo . com <3 


If you're really trying to go full on this valentines I think this is the number one look from ASOS, its clean,romantic, and a bit of a tease so will definitely be suitable for the occasion! A red lip is absolutely in order!



Now this is my favourite look of the selection, it definitely doesn't scream valentines day so it's probably more suitable for those that aren't into the whole theme thing...I'd wear this on any other date night, that bag!! Missguided takes the cake with this look! 


Happy Valentines Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment