Monday 23 February 2015

Birmingham Birthday Princess!


OMG has it already been a WHOLE YEAR since I made my last birthday post?! Time really does fly when you're having fun!

Despite being a little sad about leaving my eighteenth year, I once again had  the most special birthday. This was the first time being away from my family on my birthday, yet they some how still managed to make it such a memorable day for me and I can't thank them enough! 

I spent my birthday weekend in Birmingham with a few close friends and James of course. I feel so blessed and thankful to have been there with them, showered with love and gifts and CAKE, we partied the night away...who knew old Birmingham was hip-hop n happennin' ?!  

Now, you know how I love my collages, be happy I ever discovered them because you'd never be able to look at all my pics in one sitting! They sum up everything perfectly so I put together a few of my my weekend. I didn't get a chance to take pictures of my full outfit but I may just recreate it at a later date! 

Thank you again to everyone who made my birthday  so amazing! AND a special shout out to my Jamesy and Maneeka, probably two of the most thoughtful,kind, and caring people on this earth! Oh, and did I mention that they're really great hosts too!? 

Sending love your way!


This has to be one of the best surprises ever! Delivered straight to my uni door, a massive box filled with balloons and my fave wellies and to top it off, waking up to such and uplifting message from mommykins, my family are the best <3 


She couldn't have hit the nail any harder with this one! It perfect in every way! 


If you know me, then you'll understand why I'm having a break down over these meerkats from one of my uni friends :O. And then I came home to find this origami bird from my flat mate! Too cute, thanks guys!! 




Another surprise from my bubba, he gets it right every time...and has really good taste ;P Miss selfridge x River Island.

Surprised by the girls with a birthday cake!! Yumm!!


Only thing here is love...and fear in his eyes ahaha  


Top and bottom right pics sum up my love for these girls and how happy they make me! Laughter upon laughter, and cake! Never forget the cake!  



A few scenes from Birmingham, right before getting caught in a very painful hail storm!! 


After days of begging I finally got my Cosmo and a lovely dinner with my fave, such a good restaurant- If you're ever in Birmingham this is the place to be!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment