Saturday 13 April 2013

A Touch of Red

Don't be fooled by the sunglasses, I just about braved the cold in this outfit. So much for spring! Pre-warning; if you plan on trying something like this, make sure:
a) It's summer.
b) If it's not summer-wear it somewhere you won't be outdoors e.g to a shopping mall. 
 c) You take my advice at your on will.

I tried to brighten up my dull black leggings and plain shirt with a vibrant red scarf with it being 'spring' and all, paired that with a leather jacket which wasn't the smartest idea I've had as it holds ZERO heat! 

However, I did get a bit warmer once I hit the various clothing stores in the Eden center, plus it's an easy outfit if you're going to be trying on things. 








Flat boots for warmth and comfort as I tackle the rails of soft, new material, smart choice Maria! 

STELLA & DOT BRACELETS
H&M LEGGINGS, SHIRT, AND SUNGLASSES
NEW LOOK BAG 
TOPSHOP ANKLE BOOTS
MISS SELFRIDGE LEATHER JACKET
TIE RACK SCARF 

No comments:

Post a Comment