Monday 8 April 2013

A little bit of Sunshine

At last a sunny day in spring! Yet it was still quite cold, hashtag confusing or what?! It always takes me a while to find the right outfit for this type of weather. A jumper 
(courtesy of le boyfriend)and leggings are always what I seem to end up going for, I think it's because you can layer it up underneath if you need to-and I definitely needed to with the icy breeze! 


A leather jacket (As it is my new favorite you'll probably be seeing a lot of it) with a crew neck jumper for warmth and fluffy wedged boots-perfect for this sunny, yet cold weather!








TOPMAN JUMPER
MISS SELFRIDGE LEATHER JACKET
H&M LEGGINGS
CUBE(SWITZERLAND)WEDGED BOOTS
WAREHOUSE HANDBAG
WHISTLES GOLD & LEATHER CHUNK BRACELET
FREEDOM SPIKED BRACELET 

PLEASE GET LIKING ON FACEBOOK!! http://www.facebook.com/glamchowderblog

No comments:

Post a Comment