Sunday 5 March 2017

TWENTY ONE, SAY WHHAATTTT?!| Part 2

Can you guys believe how long its taken for me to finally get this post together? I mean we're no 5 days into March and its not up yet which is rather unlike me but just goes to show how go go go the last week has been ever since I landed back in Spain.

So as many of you probably know I celebrate my birthday for like the entire month and this birthday wasn't an exception: from cocktails to dinner to party followed by more partying back in London and brunching, I did it all! 

Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate, I had the best 21st I could've asked for annnd an even BIGGER thank you to my Mommy and Pia for throwing such a great event at Sway Bar London for both mine and Pia's birthdays. Absolutely amazing night, love you guys! 











     





























 













EDITE MODE DRESS ((sold out) Boutique in Miami, I'll be selling mine on depop!)
PUBLIC DESIRE HEELS 

No comments:

Post a Comment