Saturday 31 December 2016

ROLL ON '17



Hey heyy my little gems, look who's being efficient and getting up her last post of 2016?! 
Politics and heartbreaking celebrity couple break ups aside,I seem to be the only one on social media that actually enjoyed 2016. Its been one of the most amazing years I've had so far and if this is what 2017 is going to look like then I'm SOOOOO ready for it!! 

Be safe, be merry and have an amazing time welcoming in the New Year tonight, I hope this year brings you all the love and happiness you've wished for! 


Here's a few pics and deets of last night's outfit I wore to a friend's 21st birthday party, another beautiful evening. 





















So I had to swap heels to these higher one, my dress kept dragging in the first pair! 





MISSGUIDED NAVY DOUBLE STRAP DRESS (IN THE SALE NOW!!)
PUBLIC DESIRE X HAILEY BALDWIN 'PARIS' VELVET HEELS
KURT GEIGER STRAPPY HEELS (OLD)
MISS SELFRIDGE FAUX FUR COAT (OLD)

No comments:

Post a Comment