Friday 30 September 2016

TIME TO HIT REFRESH




Welcome to the new and improved GLAM CHOWDER!!

I thought it was time to dust off this bad boy and start bringing things back to life, I was just over the purple- no shade, I still love purple- and things were getting a little stale on this blog! So time for a fresh start, I did think about deleting/changing some posts but thought other wise. Its always nice to track progress so if you click on any older links don't be surprised that the font/style is different.

 I hope you like the new look, I know to many of you it may not be a big change but at least its a start right?! I'm still playing around a bit so you may (or may not) notice a few tweaks here and there over the next couple of weeks.

I miss working on my blog and really want to take it to the next level. So, starting now I'm giving myself the challenge of posting twice a week! I know...setting the bar high, but its set now, no going back!



No comments:

Post a Comment