Friday 18 March 2016

Dungarees in Paris!

Hey hey Glams! 


Okay okay, two things; 
                            1) Yes, I should've posted this up as soon as I came back from France!- But, nothing like a little flashback ey!?     

                       2) This is quite a dark outfit for the weather we've been having down in Brighton lately, actually, the day I took these photos was much like today, sunny but still with a chilly breeze. I was in fact wearing my fur coat and took it off for the shoot so its still currently appropriate...in my opinion! I can't wait for the warmer days but clearly, still not ready to let go of winter! 


I'm in lovvvvee with dungarees, always have been always will be - these I stole from a friend (what else are friends for!?) but I'm definitely going to invest in a couple pairs-black and blue so I'm sure you'll be seeing those soon! 

It was such a beautiful day, haven't had to brighten the photos and I had so much fun shooting this look!..I was at the Louvre after all ;) 


Anyway, here's the laid back outfit - if you wanna dress it up you could wear a crop underneath with black patent pumps and still slay it out for dinner!


Have a lovely weekend all! 
Xoxo





























I wasn't kidding when I said I love polos!  



Normally I wouldn't wear stark white shoes with black jeans but it actually worked! Experiments work out sometimes guys ;P


Ended up buying a grey beanie hat from a man selling them just on the street, here's my full look for the rest of that day! 




BALMAIN X H&M FUR COAT
URBAN OUTFITTERS POLO (xmas gift-original out of stock selection )
ZARA BACKPACK (Similar)
NEW LOOK DUNGAREES (similar)
WHITE LEATHER CONVERSE




*Out Takes* 




No comments:

Post a Comment