Friday 4 September 2015

Keeping Up With Kylie


Although she may not know it, Kylie Jenner and I have a love hate relationship. I have to admit she has one of the best styles between her and her sisters, its cool, its edgy and she has fun with it but sometimes she just takes it that tiny bit too far to the not so classy side which just ages her and that's when I just give up.


Remember when she had natural lips? (No shade)Yeah, I'm taking this post right back to then. I have loved this look from the moment I saw it, its laid back, trendy and all black...what else could you ask for?! My dress has been in my closest unworn for a little while now, I just felt like I was wearing a massive bin bag even though it was the right size and worst of all I couldn't match any shoes with it!...but after looking at the Missguided model in the dress, and Kylie wearing hers I finally came to my senses and realised that my money was well spent and its just the way it's meant to be,  oversized casual-chic. I mean, hers probably cost about 10x the price and if she can spend that much on a bin bag dress then I must be doing something right?! :P 


So here's my take on Kylie's look, let me know what you think! 












Love the zip detail on both sides of the dress!





Kylie tends to have nail colours that "clash" her outfits and thats why I went for this bright blue against the all black.(She had white nails with hers).






MISSGUIDED DRESS (similar here)
FOREVER 21 BOOTS, SOCKS, RINGS
H&M BAG(similar here)
BOOTS HAIR SCRUNCHY
KIKO MILANO LIPSTICK '12 BURGUNDY'
 RIMMEL LONDON "TOO COOL TO TANGO"

No comments:

Post a Comment